About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Bridget. Welcome to my Library. I share book reviews and recommendations.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

#thereadingquest/The Mage/Progress/Day - Three

I finished two books on day one of #thereadingquest.  I read Harry Potter and the Philosophist's Stone by J. K. Rowling.

This is my beautiful UK Ravenclaw addition.  I've lost track of how many times I've read this series.  I intend to reread each book on its 20th anniversary.  I'm not ashamed of how excited I am when I have the entire set of Ravenclaw books on my shelf.

I also finished Dancing with Dragons by Patrica C. Wrede.  It is the first in the Enchanted Forest Chronicles.


I love this series.  Princess Cimorene is a bad ass heroine who refuses to adhere to the norms of her society.  She picks the strongest and most dangerous dragon there is and moves in.

So far that's 540 pages, 30 EXP, and 54 HP.

I'm finishing The Kraken Sea by E. Catherine Tobler tonight.  Tomorrow I'm going to start Carry On by Rainbow Rowell and also The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas.  This is my buddy read with The Book Moo and Faye.

No comments: